Join the fan club!
Fashionette Dolls Clothes | Promote Your Page Too
- Babyology (in English), the Australian blog that finds anything for children and parents that's worth having, "from the practical to the sublime and everything in between".
- Archiduchesse (in French), the blog of the trendiest socks found online!
- Petit Citron (in French), the best blog for couture aficionados.
- Burki Blog (in French), the blog of Daphne Burki on French TV channel Canal+
- Floraline (in French).
- Little Boudoir (in French), a site full of original gift ideas.
- La Truite Enchantée (in French), the Parisian toy store's blog
- Top-Parents.fr (in French), the French portal for parents talks about us in its section "nouveautés jouets".
- Brèves rencontres (in French), a blog full of great ideas and fantastic illustrations.
- Le Petit Journal (in English), an online magazine for French speaking expats, where you can find an interview of Caroline Beau de Loménie, Fashionette's co-founder
- Raphaël Addict (in French), a blog about websites for children toys and clothes.
- This is Bombay Baby (in French), a blog full of great ideas from a French expat leaving in Bombay.
- MilkAndHoney (in English), a blog that shares design and style tips.
- Trendy News (in French), the blog of Trendy Workshop.
- Don't call me a cougar (in English), Julia McMillan interviews Fashionette's co-founder Caroline Beau de Loménie.
- Briller En Ville (in French), a parisian blog about everything you need to know to shine at your next dinner party!
- See also Costume et déguisement, Cloth Doll Connection.